• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Coast is Clear

Beach Lover
Jun 26, 2005
Atlanta/Seaside
There was a company that sold adirondack chairs around 30-A that were not cheap but were very well made. I think they are the ones used on the pavilions in Seaside. It might have been the same seller that had a large trailer stacked with them I saw once.

Does anyone know the seller and how to reach them?

Thanks

conched out

Beach Lover
Jun 15, 2008
We looked everywhere last summer and I think I even posted the same question.
Wanted well made ones, like you. Found some at The Artists at Gulf Place (in Grayton?...maybe someone can correct me here). Had 5 made, along with a couple small end tables. Had
3 rockers and 2 stationary. Mary Jane (an artist there) painted them for us. Haven't been there
since so not sure if they are still available but might be worth checking.
Still have her phone # if you want to pm me.

JamBone

Beach Fanatic
Jan 24, 2008
SRB FL
there is a really cool store called scavengers in the emerald coast plaza that has a bunch and in different colors. its the plaza with the post office - and jambone.

30abob

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Footprints just past the entrance to Sandestin on the right, across from Hidden Dunes. The owner's son makes them on property.

Coast is Clear

Beach Lover
Jun 26, 2005
Atlanta/Seaside
Thanks for the feedback. I dug back to thread from 2005 and the Gulf Place store and Scavengers were the top two then. I spoke to Gulf Place who were very helpful and have two folks making chairs there. I thought prices were pretty high at over $300 per chair painted, and not including foot stool. But I will go see them in late May when I am down.

Thanks agin