• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lulu

Beach Lover
Jan 7, 2008
Blue Mt. Beach
Small, cozy one bedroom apartment available in Seacrest Beach. Includes a small kitchen, living area, separate bedroom, one bathroom plus a washer and dryer. Has very large screened in porch and also a large uncovered porch. Pets ok. Absolutely no smoking.
2 blocks from the beach! Great location and great neighborhood!
$725 includes cable, electricity, wireless, and water.
Available May 1st.
Please call 850-200-5219

Last edited by a moderator:

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2004
SoWal
Hello, My son works at Rosemary beach during the summer months, will be back May 1 and will go back to Vail Novermber 1....so he's looking for 6 month rental. Would you be interested? He's very reliable, has great references and I a neat freak :) He got that from me, if you think this is something that you would like to discuss, please feel free to call me at the gallery 231.9997 or on my cell 699.1418 Thanks, Lisa Hinds

Small, cozy one bedroom apartment available in Seacrest Beach. Includes a small kitchen, living area, separate bedroom, one bathroom plus a washer and dryer. Has very large screened in porch and also a large uncovered porch. Pets ok. Absolutely no smoking.
2 blocks from the beach! Great location and great neighborhood!
$725 includes cable, electricity, wireless, and water.
Available May 1st.
Please call 850-200-5219

Krissi - has this rented yet? If not, can I call you tomorrow?

thanks,
Mollie