• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

4dogs

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Petey is my foster boy.
He is a Chihuahua/Rat Terrier mix. Most definately more Chihuahua though as he is afraid of squirells.
He is a sweet boy and loves everyone. He gets along great with other dogs of all sizes. He is 15 weeks old, weighs about 8 pounds, neutered, micro chipped and current on his vaccinations.
He is housetrained. Has not quite figured out how to us the dog door. He will sit at the door waiting to go outside.
He sleeps in the big bed with me. He has his spot and goes to it when told. He knows how to use the stairs to get on and off the bed.
He loves his crate as well.
Does anyone need a dog to keep your lap warm and your heart filled with joy, then Petey will fit perfectly in your home.
Please feel free to call me for more information 850-585-9780

4dogs

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Loving water

Thought all should know that Petey loves water. He was playing in the sprinkler this morning when I was gardening. Wish I had gotten a photo.

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
Petey is my foster boy.
He is a Chihuahua/Rat Terrier mix. Most definately more Chihuahua though as he is afraid of squirells.
He is a sweet boy and loves everyone. He gets along great with other dogs of all sizes. He is 15 weeks old, weighs about 8 pounds, neutered, micro chipped and current on his vaccinations.
He is housetrained. Has not quite figured out how to us the dog door. He will sit at the door waiting to go outside.
He sleeps in the big bed with me. He has his spot and goes to it when told. He knows how to use the stairs to get on and off the bed.
He loves his crate as well.
Does anyone need a dog to keep your lap warm and your heart filled with joy, then Petey will fit perfectly in your home.
Please feel free to call me for more information 850-585-9780

He is adorable! Wish we could take him, but we already have two little Rats.:love:

biddieann

Beach Lover
I think Petey is so precious! We have two dogs and a kitty and I just don't think we can take on another though I would love to. Please keep us posted on Petey!

4dogs

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Forever Home

It looks like Petey may have found a home. I have someone coming from DeFuniak tomorrow to meet him. I can not see them not wanting him.
He played for 4 hours straight this morning with my neighbors lab pup.

4dogs

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Rats

It did not work out for Petey as planned. The adopter called this am and said she had changed her mind. I hope Karen, that saw Petey on sowal calls me back.
So Petey is still looking for a home. You really need to meet this boy he is a ball of fun fire.