• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I love the part about the $120 value for $45 and a savings of seventy something dollars....:lol:

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
i didn't hear a word you said...i was busy watching your hands...

hoover_rc

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2006
Old Seagrove
www.seasiderep.org
Get your tickets early!

And save $20 on the ticket.... advance tickets close at noon on Saturday... http://www.seasiderep.org/season/reprally

rep-rally.jpg

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Bdarg will of course be attending as a civil engineering student. As you know, engineering students are the height of hotness and can dance like John Travolta. He will be sporting his Rep Engineering Dept. shirt, and if anyone needs a pen or mechanical pencil while drinking beer, dancing to Rolling in the Hay, or eating delicious Pizza by the Sea pizza or Jambone barbecue, then Bdarg is your go to guy- the pocket protector will be stuffed with useful items.

We are still looking for a gently used slide rule and slide rule holster.:rotfl:

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
Bdarg will of course be attending as a civil engineering student. As you know, engineering students are the height of hotness and can dance like John Travolta. He will be sporting his Rep Engineering Dept. shirt, and if anyone needs a pen or mechanical pencil while drinking beer, dancing to Rolling in the Hay, or eating delicious Pizza by the Sea pizza or Jambone barbecue, then Bdarg is your go to guy- the pocket protector will be stuffed with useful items.

We are still looking for a gently used slide rule and slide rule holster.:rotfl:

is he gonna have a funnel in there?