• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sisters4

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2005
Dinner on the beach

This is a beautiful idea. I think that finding a chef to fix dinner on the beach might be easy but in reality do you really want a chef there trying to cook and you might have wind/sand present? Just an idea but maybe get a beautiful tablecloth, cloth napkins, silverware and lots of candles (shielded by the wind maybe from Dollar General quantity not quality), go to Publix, Modica, Cowgirl Kitchen) and get "dinner" (sandwiches, fruit, cookies), some champagne, bottle of wine, bottled water, a few flowers in a jar and lay back and enjoy. I was just there 3 weeks ago and I already miss it. Whatever you do it will be wonderful just because you are even thinking of doing something like this.

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
In SoWal, WaterColor's Fish Out of Water, Bud & Alley's, Santa Rosa Country Club all have beach views. I think they've revamped Sandestin to once again have a beach view restaurant. These South Walton restaurants should be close to where you are staying and have first class views and service if you decide to dine-in, with a beach view. There are a number of other dining opportunities in SoWal that will also provide you with a perfect evening and might make a great "To Go" box. I'm sorry to not list them all (like Cafe 30A, one of my favorites). 30A Resorts might also be able to help you with some concierge service that is perfect for your situation. One of the principals is an award winning chef. Have a lovely time.

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
We had dinner on the beach last weekend and it was grayt! Grilled tuna and shrimp with side dishes. You have to make it simple and funn.:D