• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Opened a little hole in the wall and you could stop by to get your favorites like the Sefood Dip and Garlic Butter French Bread, Gumbo, Boiled Shrimp and Key Lime Pie??? And cookbooks too!

:dunno:

:wave: Just a thought! :D

:drool:
I do have some openings
for Key Lime Pies for Memorial Weekend.
If you are interested PM me.

Last edited:

audie

fartblossom
May 15, 2005
it would probably be a very busy little hole in the wall.......

Green Knight

Beach Lover
Apr 30, 2009
Guarantee my whole crew would get ToGo Food from there....Please have a fryer so you can do the shrimp and Po Boys!!

Dia

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2008
www.imagesbydia.com
th_party0021.gif

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Goods to Go, sounds delicious and very convenient.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Opened a little hole in the wall and you could stop by to get your favorites like the Sefood Dip and Garlic Butter French Bread, Gumbo, Boiled Shrimp and Key Lime Pie??? And cookbooks too!

:dunno:

:wave: Just a thought! :D

I do have some openings
for Key Lime Pies for Memorial Weekend.
If you are interested PM me.

wow, that would be just wonderful kat! are you getting bored already? I would be thrilled if you guys did this. as much as I would love to have your seafood dip recipe, I would much rather just pick it up along with the gorgeous garlic bread. key lime pies and the rest too!

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
and if you would (sometimes) pack it in a Beach Supper Picnic Basket with a couple of beach appropriate wine glasses ....what a wonderful idea:clap: