• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Tillerjeff

Beach Lover
May 7, 2009
Midwal, near the water
Probably some big conspiracy going on behind the scenes. Keeping you in the dark is a bit over the top.

true, and i hope it's not that. but i'm sure i'll find out tomorrow what is going on, the officer that been handling this has been very true to his word about letting me know whats going on and such. but i know for sure i don't want to be kept in the dark

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
ok ladies and gentlemen, yet another update. the deputy came to my home for a photo line up with driver license photos. no luck there, but we did find out who the truck is registered too, it's a company truck, i can't find out who the company is though. but i will soon enough

Well...at least you have the company. You can go after them just as easily. When faced with a huge civil / criminal suit with a potentially huge insurance payout, I bet they sing like a canary...

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Tillerjeff, after reading through this; (if I were you), I would call Ed sooner rather than later....good luck.

DavidD

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2008
Seagrove
www.davidDdesign.com
Wow. I hate to hear stuff like this. In our small-ish community it burns me up that there are people so hateful around. I hope that they find out who the driver is and that justice is served. I hope the motorcyclist is doing o.k. Did I read correctly that the police know what company owns the truck? At some point, I would think that the responsibility would fall on the company if they don't disclose their registered drivers, or who was using the truck that day. It would seem that Encyclopedia Brown, or the Scooby Doo gang could solve this. Is our law enforcement system withholding information? Call Ed.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Wow. I hate to hear stuff like this. In our small-ish community it burns me up that there are people so hateful around. I hope that they find out who the driver is and that justice is served. I hope the motorcyclist is doing o.k. Did I read correctly that the police know what company owns the truck? At some point, I would think that the responsibility would fall on the company if they don't disclose their registered drivers, or who was using the truck that day. It would seem that Encyclopedia Brown, or the Scooby Doo gang could solve this. Is our law enforcement system withholding information? Call Ed.

My point exactly. The nut in the orange truck was nabbed in a few days based on the description of a truck. Here we have a known license plate, a known owner and a vehicular assault and nobody has been arrested? Did this story make it to the Sun? This would have to be considered big news...something is seriously abnormal.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
not surprised...I had an investigator tell me once that he didnt want to arrest a person (after being given about 30 something pieces of evidence of forgery among other illegal things) because her mom and her were "such nice, sweet, folks".

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Did anyone pull the footage from the ATM at Publix? Surely, he would show up on that, since it sounds like it happened almost in front of the corner ATM.