• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John

Beach Fanatic
Dec 3, 2005
SoWal
I just wish that someone would do something with the Wheel House building. Its quite an eyesore that I have to drive past everyday. I would think that the owners of the building would want to do something to make it generate money- rebuild/lease/sell? Maybe they have it listed at 05 prices. I would love to see a Mexican restaurant there. I think that parking is probably an issue as to why it hasn't reopened as an eatery. Maybe there is a way around it, like being primarily a take-out restaurant.

David:

Just ignore that eyesore when you drive by. Look at all the cool stuff in front of Yellowfin instead.

DavidD

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2008
Seagrove
www.davidDdesign.com
I do love the little Yellowfin building and folks. I didn't know that you all sold fishing licenses, but was happily surprised to find out when my parents last visited and I needed to get them some. Its always great to find out what really local resources are available nearby. Thanks!

CampCreekLou

Beach Lover
Feb 25, 2005
I just wish that someone would do something with the Wheel House building. Its quite an eyesore that I have to drive past everyday. I would think that the owners of the building would want to do something to make it generate money- rebuild/lease/sell? Maybe they have it listed at 05 prices. I would love to see a Mexican restaurant there. I think that parking is probably an issue as to why it hasn't reopened as an eatery. Maybe there is a way around it, like being primarily a take-out restaurant.

My heart goes out to you, having to drive past it EVERY DAY.....
:D

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I do not care where a new Mexican rest is located as long as its very fresh food minus the grease. I love Ceviche and fish taco's. How great would it be to get local fish served some other way than fried or blackened.

Have you been/tried the Taco Bar in Seaside or La Botana's in Seagrove?

Trust me, if you can get me to eat a fish taco it's GOOD.