• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Which model? I might be able to hook you up. There are lots of them here.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
what do you mean, "there are lots of them here?" I would have thought that it would be almost impossible to find one, as everyone who has them, loves the iPhone more than their first-born child. Are they not liking the service availability? I hear some people say that AT&T has pretty good service nation-wide, some say pretty good service in SoWal, some say it the coverage stinks, and I know several people who have to go outside at both work and home, to get a connection on their cool iPhones.

BTW, I hear that a new iPhone is coming out soon, and maybe Verizon will also begin to carry iPhone, so you may be able to find some cheaper ones soon.

huskerfan

Beach Lover
Aug 12, 2006
I bought a refurbished ipod from apple.com last year and it works great. They all have a one year warranty and ship free. I think you can get the one that holds 2000 songs for $99 right now or one that holds 1000 songs for $49. Just a thought. You may want to check it out. :D

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I bought a refurbished ipod from apple.com last year and it works great. They all have a one year warranty and ship free. I think you can get the one that holds 2000 songs for $99 right now or one that holds 1000 songs for $49. Just a thought. You may want to check it out. :D

Thanks! I ended up buying a $99 8GB refurbished Nano. Shipping was free and it has a one year warranty. This was much cheaper than what I was finding on Ebay and with better buyer protection....