• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

rajs4

Beach Lover
Aug 20, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
A few friends & I were thinking of celebrating a birthday lunch this week at Fire. Do you know if they still have their martini specials at lunch? I remember reading about it on here awhile back.

newsprint- You should definitely give Bistro Bijoux a try. The food is amazing! One of the best fine dining places around and locally owned!

Last edited:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Commas, you mean?:rotfl:

:doh:

A few friends & I were thinking of celebrating a birthday lunch this week at Fire. Do you know if they still have their martini specials at lunch? I remember reading about it on here awhile back.

newsprint- You should definitely give Bistro Bijoux a try. The food is amazing! One of the best fine dining places around and locally owned!

I'm pretty sure they are still doing Friday's 10 cent tini's. If that's not your thing Tuesday or Thursday is Taco Day and it involves tequila. ;-)

HeyJude

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2008
I LOVE Caliza Restaurant. I have eaten there many times and have always had a fantastic dinner. I've savored the homemade pasta, Kobe Filet, Caliza Platter, Snapper, Fish and Chips ... and shared several apps. Have not one complaint to date - and you just cannot beat the ambiance. It's so intimate and romantic. Have shared great times around the table with friends at Caliza.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
You forgot to mention the best mac and cheese in the world! :love:
Gorgeous poolside setting, impressive service, and yummy food!

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
A fun atmosphere and good food is the Ocean Club..........live music from the 70's starting at around 8pm. It's a little off 30-A being located at Topsail Resort, a few miles west of the Donut Hole. BTW, has anyone tried Commanders Palace yet ??