• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Yep, should be any day now. If you were out and about this morning in Seaside around 7ish you may have seen a camera crew. This is a local effort to get Destin and South Walton on the Travel Channel. In a month or two we should begin seeing familiar places and faces on the Travel Channel.

P.S. If you have high definition video (780 or better) of areas or events please let me know so that we can get it to the video editors. :wave:

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
That's cool. Hope they are at least 64.5% accurate. Maybe they will read SoWal and get some of the real facts. Surely, they won't call anything in South Walton in Walton County, "Destin" which is in Okaloosa County. Would really help the traveling public to have accurate place locations. Each area offers different amenities, has different beaches, shopping, dining, milieu, etc.

Walton Outdoors

Beach Fanatic
Oct 8, 2008
www.WaltonOutdoors.com
Yep, should be any day now. If you were out and about this morning in Seaside around 7ish you may have seen a camera crew. This is a local effort to get Destin and South Walton on the Travel Channel. In a month or two we should begin seeing familiar places and faces on the Travel Channel.

P.S. If you have high definition video (780 or better) of areas or events please let me know so that we can get it to the video editors. :wave:

Thanks SWGB!
I have a couple about SoWal they might be interested in:
A look at Grayton Beach State Park on Vimeo
Eden Gardens State Park on the first day of spring on Vimeo
YouTube - A morning at Camp Helen State Park

incredible1

Beach Lover
May 7, 2007
Should also put these on 30a Television too. You could probably have your own channel up there and get a spot on the TV show

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join me and many other 30a businesses, residents, and visitors as they interact instantly via twitter, cell phones, and instant blogging at www.30abuzz.com
If you have a business, promote by blogging, or upload images, or blog to the friends you add in your profile. 100% targeted audience.
30a Buzz also connects to www.twitter.com so when you post there, it will update your Buzz and vice versa, keeping you and your customers informed of the latest events, promos and happenings on 30a

Check it out today
www.30abuzz.com

Susan Horn

Beach Fanatic
Chandra wrote the text for a short film about our rare coastal dune lakes....it might be on TDC site as they partnered somehow in that project, I think.

Anybody know what's up with these odd posts that seem to be written in characters from a language I can't identify?