• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
I'll be waiting in anticipation for further developments.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Thank You.....Everyone
for the support, kind words and ideas. I would need to do some fast talking with the "D". It's hard to stay away from the Food Industry...it kind of gets in your blood. It's one of those love/hate relationships for us. Doug is getting some well needed back therapy now. As for me, I have gypsy blood and always ready for a change of scenery....even if it's in the same area. AND, we have a daughter with two more years at South Walton, which she loves. So we're here for a while longer.

We will see what doors open....if you hear or see that location let me know. ;-)

:love: :wave: Kat

incredible1

Beach Lover
May 7, 2007
Have they? Did they ? Would they?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join me and many other 30a businesses, residents, and visitors as they interact instantly via twitter, cell phones, and instant blogging at www.30abuzz.com
If you have a business, promote by blogging, or upload images, or blog to the friends you add in your profile. 100% targeted audience.
30a Buzz also connects to www.twitter.com so when you post there, it will update your Buzz and vice versa, keeping you and your customers informed of the latest events, promos and happenings on 30a

Check it out today
www.30abuzz.com

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Have they? Did they ? Would they?

Nope, still trying to ease the idea to Doug. I think I want it worse then he does right now. The economy is a big issue for our area. I just want to get back to making Pies, Mini-Muffins and finish the revision on the cookbook! With delivery available. :D

:bow:Thanks everyone for your PMs and suggestions...keep them coming.:love:

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2005
Louisville KY
We ate at D&K's last summer. Missed outdoor upstairs area. When you are so far away from the beach, to be able to sit out and dine and see the water is wonderful.
The food was wonderful at D&Ks. Just missed the outside.