• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Lots of Surf on board for the next few days. It looks to be big and fun. The swell should start showing as early as Friday. Pensacola is already head high. It could get hairy over the weekend so be safe to all that are not use to it! See you in the line up! :clap:

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Have funn Bobby Jones!:funn:

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
High surf and Memorial Day weekend is going to make for some ugly headlines before the wekend is over. Very sad, but it's probably going to happen.

TimeIsFree

Beach Lover
Sep 25, 2008
i hope the surfer's were rockin yesterday, there were some crazy sets coming in in w.pcb, and surprisingly the water wasn't chopping until midday. i'd love come watch y'all. i'll keep my eye out, but where's you mostl likely locale??

peace!

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
i hope the surfer's were rockin yesterday, there were some crazy sets coming in in w.pcb, and surprisingly the water wasn't chopping until midday. i'd love come watch y'all. i'll keep my eye out, but where's you mostl likely locale??

peace!

Just so you know.... I could never tell you that on a message board. There would be a bounty on my head. Keep your eyes open and you will see us. We move around depending on the direction of the swell.