• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Now that you are singing the song, here's some direction information I'm copying off a coupon that came in the mail. (2 for 1 appetizer with $20 Purchase or More, $2 off any specialty drink, $5 off any purchase of $20 or more)

Map on coupons show that you travel to west end of 30A and go west on 98. Turn north off 98 at East Hewitt Road. From Sandestin in Miramar Beach you'll go east on 98. 306 Bald Eagle Dr., Santa Rosa Beach, FL 850-267-0399 I haven't been there, but plan on going to try it out sometime. (gig'em)
FYI- East Hewitt is the first road north after turning on 98W from west end of 30a.
Been wanting to try this place for awhile - interesting concept ( pool for kids ) and foods sound good from reports

daisy

Beach Comber
Jul 20, 2007
Our family really likes the Love Shack. Try the coconut shrimp...yummy!

BeachbumAggie

Beach Fanatic
Jun 6, 2008
Arlington, TX
Wow how time flies! We head back to Texas tomorrow morning. My 2 weeks at Seagrove seem to be the fastest 2 weeks of the year each year! My folks and brother really liked it here. My brother started a new job this week and is already making plans to save for a trip down with his friends next year. Hubby and I have done some scouting and are trying to decide where to stay next year.

I'll post a trip report soon.

Thanks to all of the sowallers for great advice and to everyone down here for great hospitality and for making this such a special place.

Yarmap

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Northeast Alabama
:cry: I think I see your tail lights.