• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
I have a very nice countertop dishwasher that I had gotten from someone here on the Sowal board for my son and his girlfriend who are expecting a baby within the next 2 weeks. They had needed it because the apartment they were moving into did not have one, well, they decided that apartment was too small and opted to wait for one a little bigger which does have a dishwasher.
Now they are in need of a microwave so I would be willing to trade the countertop dishwasher for a decent, not too compact, microwave if anyone is interested.
Send me a pm if interested.

huskerfan

Beach Lover
Aug 12, 2006
NightAngel-

I don't need a dishwasher but I have an extra microwave that you can sure have if you want. It is white, clean and works well. You can call me if you want to come and get it! 850.585.3487

Last edited:

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
NightAngel-

I don't need a dishwasher but I have an extra microwave that you can sure have if you want. It is white, clean and works well. You can call me if you want to come and get it! 850.585.3487

Wow, thankyou so much. I will give you a call tomorrow around noon if that works for you. My computer died last night so I have not been on.