• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

surferjoet

Beach Lover
Mar 21, 2009
SRB
Does anyone have a dog sitter they would recommend? A kennel would work also. The closer to 331 the better.

Rollin' Tide

Beach Comber
Oct 6, 2008
I use Keri with Paws Sitting Service. She is awesome with our cats and I know that she sits for a variety of pets. She has dogs and cats of her own and is very professional, as well as loving with our animals. We live near 393, so I think that 331 wouldn't be a problem. Give her a call---267-1097

jamestown1609

Beach Comber
Oct 16, 2008
Does anyone have a dog sitter they would recommend? A kennel would work also. The closer to 331 the better.

LoveDog is a licensed pet sitting service that does both daily visits and overnights. We have many happy owners and pets and would enjoy talking with you. 331 is practically in our back yard. Please ring LoveDog at 368-5747.

mpalumbo7866

Beach Comber
Aug 12, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
hello, check out paw paws pet grooming and boarding on 393 here is the website,pawpawspets.com i think you will be very happy with her, pat's awesome also does alot of doggie rescue work top of the list loves all animals or just call 267-1439

love2shop0404

Beach Comber
May 2, 2009
Happy to Help out

Hello,

Yes I would be happy to help you dog sit and live just 3 miles from you behind the Santa Rosa Bch Post office. I have several references if you need them and what dates would you need a pet sitter?

Give me a call 850-830-5936

Heather