• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
dont forget..............
WE
DELIVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Slam me if you will, but your delivery system SUCKS! Luv your food, but the phone system is Piss Poor.

Tried multiple times (again), each time, started with a 2-3 minute infomercial about your brunches,,,,,multiple eggs benedicts....yadayadayda, THEN press a number for your order. THEN pause.........and Disconnect. Ugh....:bang:

Can't you get a basic phone number with a HUMAN picking up like MOST restaurants?

I'm done with your delivery system....... To those who will flame me......I could care less......go for it......Business should offer a better system for their customers and NOT blame the phone company because they want a technical system instead of a phone number that isn't automated!

A Big "F" on you system Jambones!

Do Us all a favor Jambones....until you get your phone system fixed.....tell us it doesn't work and you DON'T deliver......at least you will be telling the truth.....

Bring it on Sowallers......:cool:

JamBone

Beach Fanatic
Jan 24, 2008
SRB FL
slam me if you will, but your delivery system sucks! Luv your food, but the phone system is piss poor.

Tried multiple times (again), each time, started with a 2-3 minute infomercial about your brunches,,,,,multiple eggs benedicts....yadayadayda, then press a number for your order. Then pause.........and disconnect. Ugh....:bang:

Can't you get a basic phone number with a human picking up like most restaurants?

I'm done with your delivery system....... To those who will flame me......i could care less......go for it......business should offer a better system for their customers and not blame the phone company because they want a technical system instead of a phone number that isn't automated!

A big "f" on you system jambones!

Do us all a favor jambones....until you get your phone system fixed.....tell us it doesn't work and you don't deliver......at least you will be telling the truth.....

Bring it on sowallers......:cool:

what a jack off!!!

I don't want your business you freak.

HeyJude

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2008
what a jack off!!!

Hahahaha! Have you been drinkin' JamBone? :clap: Classic - you go JamBone!

You just MUST ignore - seriously. You *know* you all rock!!! Don't let it get under your skin. Anonymity on the internet is the BANE of the internet - if someone has something nasty to say and they choose to do it this way - on a public forum as opposed to approaching management to discuss - makes the person that states it a coward in my book - OR a competitor! There are 1000 ways to call out an issue in a more respectful way.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
what a jack off!!!

I can assure you sir that I will not support you in the future after that response.

You come on here for FREE publicity and tooting your horn about how you now have delivery and it is a complete CROCK. Your phone system is nothing but an 2-3 minute advertisement for your Sunday brunch and then a disconnect. At least have the balls to come on the forum and apologize for a faulty system.

There are dozens of excellent restaurants in MY neighborhood that I will spend my money with....but not with you. AND I can assure you that I will encourage everyone that I know in the area to do the same.

It may not have an impact now, but someday, if you continue to treat folks who have a VALID complaint as freaks you WILL feel the effect of customers going to restaurants who respect their customers.

As I stated earlier, your food is very good, but this type of response will result in your eventual failure......

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Hahahaha! Have you been drinkin' JamBone? :clap: Classic - you go JamBone!

You just MUST ignore - seriously. You *know* you all rock!!! Don't let it get under your skin. Anonymity on the internet is the BANE of the internet - if someone has something nasty to say and they choose to do it this way - on a public forum as opposed to approaching management to discuss - makes the person that states it a coward in my book - OR a competitor! There are 1000 ways to call out an issue in a more respectful way.

He knows who I am and I am NOT a competitor. BTW this is an ongoing issue with his Delivery that I have discussed with him before and yet it continues. I'm just a consumer who expects quality service and honesty from the services in the area. The majority of the restaurants do so......but not all.

PM me and I'll be happy to provide you my name.

Last edited:

JamBone

Beach Fanatic
Jan 24, 2008
SRB FL
The public forum IS for people to express their experience with a vendor, not a place to just kiss their ass to keep them in business. If they perform poorly, folks have the right to know. If they perform great, I can assure you that I will express that as well. Tell me, just how much money has Jambones spent on the advertisement that he receives on this forum? You would think that he would at least put a little money towards what Kurt has invested in this wonderful website by advertising in the Market Place section. It seems his response showed that HE can't take honest criticism for his failed system that he continues to promote.....

Bottom line....HIS business not mine is dependent on the hard earned dollars of the locals.....mine will support the other restaurants who provide quality service and treat their customers well....

so jack - i have no idea who you are and dont care. you wanna scrap it out on a message board and then try to ruin my business - wish demise upon me and actually spend your time and energy to trash me and ensure whatever friends you have never step foot in my place ever again? sleep well jack with a sweet peaceful smile as you drift off into contentment with yourself.

we did 21 deliveries today! i tested the phones 3 times today and no problem. just tested it again after closing and it didnt connect so there is a problem somewhere. what a cool guy for bringing it to my attention.

what do you do jack? whats your trade, craft, art, industry, career? or do you just spend time trying to tear down mine. so you really think it would be cool and would please you if my partner never got his quarter mill back and my business was pissed down the toilet? like i said - wow what a freak.

it seems that critique is unavoidable and i learn from it. vengeful humans with sick vendettas kinda weirds me out though.

ive enquired about paid advertisement on this site and its out of my budget jack but thanks though for the suggestion.

i do very much love sowal.com jack - as well as 30a.com and sowalscene.com and 30aguide.com. they all have a neat place in this community. i use kurt's cool business to as much free advantage as i can and feel like there is a great benefit to all merchants who do so. i use it for much more personal info gathering though and the intimacy of the tight group of familiar folks with the funny cool handles that regularly banter back and forth over the various topics i have become endeared to now.

that doesnt make me and my dreams of successful entrepreneurialship your public trust that you have a right to destroy. you have and never will see me critique negatively about a person or business here or anywhere and don't agree with the whole industry of restaurant reviews. i have bad experiences all the time jack - from oil changes to online shopping to vendor deliveries to really nasty obnoxious customers that make my sweet servers cry sometimes. i don't set out to ruin their lives over it. like i said i try to learn from those who have had a less than satisfying experience and use the info to make changes - there is no stubborn ego to it jack. i want my phones to work perfectly.

im not your daddy or guru or spiritual advisor or life coach jack. i aint here to learn ya on how to be a cool human. my phone system is faulty - it clearly bothers you to the core - you've ripped me a new butthole over it and now i have defended myself. isnt this just about as fun as it gets jack? thanks.

JamBone

Beach Fanatic
Jan 24, 2008
SRB FL
so - for the record - or not really for the record - just for jack - i used a great portion of my life that i will never get back on the phone today with embarq. there are 3 distinct problems. those being hard line shorts from my slumlord **** nasty building that i rent for my business number one. a complete brain fart by the programmer of the automated attendant function who never applied the rollover number that i have been paying for number two. and the exact same flatulence of the brain again by the same programmer who never activated the call waiting function so as not to have a busy signal if the line was already in use. so there you have it jerk nut - its not my piss poor management of my subpar lame restaurant management skills. if you would like the numbers to the techs i spoke to today they are expecting your call as i informed them of your anger and animosity towards this system of telecommunications and your desire for some ones head on a platter. iwas told that tuesday would be the earliest that they could pull off the finishing touches on the arrangement. please call back then jacknut arkiehawg and i will deliver your food myself.

my name is scott alderson and i live at jambone.

Status
Not open for further replies.