• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seacrestgirl

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2006
Griffin, GA and Seacrest
The doughnuts are fresh! Caleb told us they are made in the wee early morning and delivered to him! They are huge and fantastic! Not to mention that Caleb (AKA Charlie) is super nice and personable! This is the best addition to the East side of 30A in a long time! Just go and visit one morning so you can witness the mob of people coming to get their doughnut fix!! :D

Seagrovedude

Beach Lover
May 30, 2006
Blows Krispy Kreme away!!

These donouts rock! Huge, light and delicious. Congratulations to Charlie and Alys Beach on a great addition to 30A. Very cool truck to boot...

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I heard much about the donuts. Word on the street is you better get there early, because there is a line, and they do run out!

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
:clap::clap::clap: I hope they're there in August. Any photos of the donut truck? I love the idea and it's right down the road from us. Reading this made my day.

Here's a great recipe for day old danish pastries that I learned when my family had a luncheonette when I was growing up (and we used up the left-over pastries).

• Cut the pastry in half and put the halves together so the frosting is in the middle (like a frosting sandwich).
  • Grill both sides in a bit of putter in a frying pan with a little plate on time so that they get evenly grilled.
  • Eat it
  • Walk
or run up and down 30A both ways (I added that to the recipe because we didn't know about 30A when I was growing up)