• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

babs32455

Beach Lover
Nov 25, 2006
cleaning

if you are not happy with who you pick .

you can call me at barbara's cleaning

305-9690

property services

Beach Comber
May 23, 2009
Panama City Beach, FL
Cleaning?

Hi again,
I'm writing in response to your cleaning job.
Call Lisa Marie Brooks
155 BlueJack St
Santa Rosa Beach, fl
850 419-5183 for a reference.
It would be just me cleaning, I do a great job, and am used to doing the laundry and pick up. I probably would only charge $125.00.

I am searching for someone to clean a 3 bedroom 2 bath house, once a week.

Normal cleaning, picking up, minimal laundry (sheets and such)

Please PM me your rates and references.

Thanks!!!

kkryan

Beach Comber
Jun 17, 2006
I am searching for someone to clean a 3 bedroom 2 bath house, once a week.

Normal cleaning, picking up, minimal laundry (sheets and such)

Please PM me your rates and references.

Thanks!!!

Hello!
I have the perfect person for this position. Please give me a call asap!
This person is the very best!
Thanks!
Kelli
901-503-6709

fribbit20

Beach Crab
Jul 18, 2011
Hello, my husband and I have started our cleaning business, A and E Aromatherapy House Cleaning. We use all natural, organic, essential-oil based cleaning products. We use top of the line cleaning products, a Dyson vacuum, and a Shark steam mop.

We are based out of Panama City Beach and are expanding our service area to South Walton. We have 7 different scents to choose from. You can choose different scents of cleaners for different rooms if you would like...that's one of our perks.

We are licensed and registered.

Visit our website: aandearomatherapyhousecleaning.com

Or call (850) 339-2597

Here is our price list copied from our website:

Square footage price list for up to a 3/2 home:
1,000 or smaller: $75.00
1000-1500: $125.00
1500-2000: $175.00
2000 or larger: $200.00
Please note that the above prices remain the same for homes with same square footage, but with fewer bedrooms and/or bathrooms.
extra rooms :
den/Florida room: $40.00
extra bedroom (over 3): $30.00
extra bathroom (over 2): $20.00
staircases (vacuum and/or steam-mop and dusting handrails): $40.00
½ bath (over 2 full): $15.00

Standard Aromatherapy Green Clean Includes all of the following:Bathroom: sinks; tubs; showers (floors, walls, and doors); toilets; floors (steam-cleaned); counter tops; mirrors
Kitchen: sink, floors (vacuumed and steam-cleaned), counters, cabinetry faces, reasonable amount of dishes
Floors: vacuum all reachable carpet, floor rugs, edges, and baseboards (includes aromatherapy carpet deodorizer) and/or Hardwood Floor Cleaning with steam Mop
Appliances: includes sanitizing all exterior surfaces (refrigerator, stove top, microwave)
Dusting (all reasonably clear furniture surfaces) and window sills
Extra services:
Laundry (all organic coconut and lavender detergent): includes washing, drying, and folding: $15.00 per load
Windows inside: $2.00 per window
Thorough scrubbing of all baseboards: $20.00
Curtain fluffing with dry-cleaning sheets: $10.00 per curtain
Blinds: $5.00 per set
Ironing: $2.00 per garment
Crayon removal from all walls and doors and/or dirt and stain removal from all doors and walls: $2 per stain
Cleaning ceiling fans: $5.00 each
Coffee pot thorough inside and out cleaning with vinegar: $5.00
Refrigerator: deep clean of inside: $25.00
Dusting of large lots of knick-knacks and artificial plants: $25.00

CURRENT SPECIAL: TAKE 20% OFF YOUR FIRST 2 CLEANINGS!

Thank you,

Amanda and Elliott Stegall

mvy

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2008
I'd like to recommend Veronica and Hector of H&V Cleaning, LLC. They have cleaned for me for several months and are very thorough. They are hard-working and honest and have cleaned in this area for about 10 years. Call Hector at 850-460-6043. You may call me (Mary) at 850-278-6062 for a reference.

ginawood

Beach Crab
Mar 6, 2011
Cleaning House

I clean houses and condos on 30-A. I have experience and will be happy to supply references. I recently gave up the contract for Scenic Properties in Seaside, as I wanted to open up for more individual cleanings. Please take a look at my website: www.sisterscondocare.com. I usually would take about 5 hours to clean a house of this size. I will clean refrigerator, floors, baths, glass doors, porch, appliances, wash linens and make beds, dust baseboards, ceiling fans, etc. I have all of my own cleaning products, unless you prefer to use your own. I specialize in vacation homes, but would be will to do regular homes. I would love to speak to you about this. On the three bedroom / 2 bath home: probably $125 - 150 depending on size of home and magnitude of laundry... no ironing. (Sometimes three bedrooms/2 baths could include multiple balconies, dens, dining room etc.) Thanks for reading my post. Give me a call or send me an email: ginawood@windstream.net / 850-307-3665.