• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Jealous.;-)

Next time I'll call you:D

I had the grilled shrimp and the BEST fresh mustard greens and new potatoes...yummy

BeachbumAggie

Beach Fanatic
Jun 6, 2008
Arlington, TX
Hubby had shrimp at Jambones last night and he loved them; I thought they had a really nice light batter that was very thin and very crisp.

I think we're going to have to try and find Nick's!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Nick's IS worth the trip...I HAVE to make that treck again SOON!!!

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Nick's for me. Why didn't they rebuild/reopen after the fire at the Blue Mountain Beach location? They stayed busy.

Frank and Bonnie wanted to enjoy their grandkids :love:
No doubt Nicks has the "best" fried shrimp around!

Here4Good

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2006
Point Washington
my new favorite, as of last night....Shorty's!!! BIG shrimp, fried nice and crispy. I didn't get to count them, as my dining companions swiped a couple before the census was done, but there were plenty. Nice, big, two full bite shrimp.

And the price - 14.50!!! Are you kiddin' me? With two sides!!! Go over and get yaself some before Henry comes to his senses.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
I have yet to try Jambone and Stinky's...my fave is Nicks.

If you go to Nicks, tip big - my bestest friend from Freeport High and her daughter are among the wait staff. :love:

If you go to Bayou Bills, tip REALLY big - my son is a busser there, and he is saving for a car. :D