• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Grayton Girl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
Sowal
Please help us find our 2 wonderful cats, both of whom have been missing since Memorial Day. They are sweethearts, and although they are indoor/outdoor cats, they don't roam far and never miss a meal.

We are very concerned, as they both have collars with tags with contact information.

I am posting flyers this afternoon.

Thank you for keeping an eye out for them.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
They are so beautiful! Male/female? It's so hard to think they are both missing....especially where you are.

:sosad: Kalie said to tell you she knows how you feel (me too). We've had one missing since Spring Break and another that went missing last summer. Both were indoor/outdoor pets. McManus cats...:love:

Please let us know when you find them.

Grayton Girl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
Sowal
Update: Big Boy Returns; Gus still missing

My black and white kitty, Big Boy, returned this morning after 4 days. He has disappeared before, but never for so long. We are so happy to have him back!

Gus, who looks sort of Siamese (and is the sweetest of the 2), is still missing. He usually never roams more than 1 or 2 houses away and never misses a meal, so I am very concerned.

Please keep an eye out for him! We miss him!

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Publix

After talking with you this morning I drove through the neighborhood around your house. I saw two cats...both white. One in a yard and the other snooping around a block from y'all. Also ran into L. White and told her. She was on her bike so she said she'll look for him too! I know cats like to come out from the bushes about dusk so they can hunt for rabbits and rodents that are out at that time. Maybe anyone in that area or driving through could watch during that time of day too!

Good thoughts for Gus.
Glad Big Boy is home.:clap:

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Glad Big Boy is home; praying Gus is ok and will find his way home too.

We've been there too...