• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Who has the best pizza in South Walton

• Spicy Noodle

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Angelina's

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Bruno's

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Pizza By the Sea

Votes: 74 47.7%
  • Sugar Pies

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Fat Daddy's

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • Enzo's

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Amore

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Carabba's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fat Clemenza's

Votes: 19 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Too much pizza, pffft

So for all the folks out there that feel there are too many pizza options in sowal, your wrong.

My niece is in town and for lunch today she decided she wanted pizza. We headed over to the Pickle Factory since I hadn't tried it yet. Seems there were oven problems so we headed over to Pizza by the Sea which was also closed due to a kitchen issue. We finally wound up at Hot and Cold.

Despite the "overwhelming" options for pizza in sowal it took us an hour to find it. :D

HeyJude

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2008
So for all the folks out there that feel there are too many pizza options in sowal, your wrong.

My niece is in town and for lunch today she decided she wanted pizza. We headed over to the Pickle Factory since I hadn't tried it yet. Seems there were oven problems so we headed over to Pizza by the Sea which was also closed due to a kitchen issue. We finally wound up at Hot and Cold.

Despite the "overwhelming" options for pizza in sowal it took us an hour to find it. :D

I was told two days ago Pickle Factory is only open for dinner (at 5pm) - so was it really the ovens or that they weren't open for lunch?

Pizza By The Sea had the floors re-done which hadn't dried or something like that so were forced to close down today but will be open again for business tomorrow!

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Hot & cold?? wheres that?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
pizza bar is mighty fine.

don't forget Bruno's, Fat Daddy's & Amore.
And believe it or not Jordanos and Spicy Noodle would both also qualify as South Walton locations.

4 words, hungry five year-old.

Pizza bar would have been a battle, 3 of those were way too far at that point, and I would never subject an innocent child to Bruno's.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Ah but at Pizza Bar "stay at home daddy" can have a Terrazo Cocktail while waiting the 90 seconds it takes to make a pizza!!!! MMMMM pizza and cocktails. You stay where you are, I'm going out!
But actually I think I need some Hurricane's Oyster Bar tonight!