• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

micki

Beach Lover
May 20, 2006
Akron, Ohio
It looks like a lot of work is being done in the old Seacrest Cafe. Does anyone know if the Mexican restaurant will open this week? We're leaving for home in Ohio on Sunday morning.

passin thru

Beach Fanatic
Jun 12, 2007
They do Mexican really well, quite nearly as great as the legendary Luna del Mar. Sign me up for a lifetime membership.

Luna del Mar hardly set a very high hurdle, IMHO.

Hartleys' Mex is very tasty, tho was always quite expensive on their Mex nights at the Seagrove Market.

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
Last I heard they are due to open in the old Seacrest Cafe location on the 18th. Ann's Mexican food - yummy!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
just peeked in the windows tonight, after a great dinner at Chops. the new restaurant at Seacrest Cafe' location looks pretty close to being ready! hope its really good really real family style mexican and not fancy schmancy mexican which I am not a huge fan no thank you.

shellak

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
mi cocina new restaurant in seacrest beach

just saw a "help wanted" ad in the northwest daily for this place. does anyone know its exact location?? always excited about a new mexican restaurant! it is called "Mi Cocina Mexican Bar & Grill". address is 10343 E. county road 30a unit 116. thinking it might be where richard arriaga has his jewelry business.

sbartoldus

Beach Fanatic
May 19, 2007
Here
www.thirdeyeimages.net
just saw a "help wanted" ad in the northwest daily for this place. does anyone know its exact location?? always excited about a new mexican restaurant! it is called "Mi Cocina Mexican Bar & Grill". address is 10343 E. county road 30a unit 116. thinking it might be where richard arriaga has his jewelry business.

It is in the same center where Seacrest Cafe used to be. There is a post under employment.

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
George and Ann are indeed opening this new restaurant! I can't wait, they have been traveling the country trying new recipes and it sounds like it is going to be fabulous! She stated they want to have the same fresh food they always have at George's! I think they are nuts...but can't wait! :clap::clap::clap: