• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

dmarie

Beach Lover
Aug 22, 2007
Eden
What's up with all the emergency vehicles? Also looks like a helicopter is hovering over 98,,,,

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
can you be more specific with location?

nicdeedoop

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2005
The Walton Sun

perhaps it was this?

Toddler pulled from pool in Seagrove Beach

June 9, 2009 - 5:23 PM

The lifeless body of a three-year-old was pulled off the bottom of a private pool at a rental house in Seagrove Beach around noon Tuesday.
A family member pulled the boy's body out of the water and paramedics were able to get a pulse and spontaneous breathing before the child was transported by AirHeart to a pediatric trauma center in Pensacola.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
OMGosh....what next. I feel over burdened by so much tragic news this year. My heart is aching for everyone. I pray this child pulls through with all his mental abilities. I can't imagine what the parents are going through.

dmarie

Beach Lover
Aug 22, 2007
Eden
Lord, please bless this baby and those working on his/her survival. I, too, am heartsick about all the tragedy surrounding us lately. A test of faith.

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
I heard this morning that the child is now breathing on his/her own. Let's all hope for a full and speedy recovery.

Last edited:

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
The devil tests our faith, never God. We have to guard against him at all cost. Prayer is an avenue well used at times like this but please be assured that God never uses harm to children to test, punish or teach us lessons. I pray a lot now.