• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

quality hammer

Beach Lover
Dec 15, 2008
3 bedroom 2 bath 1 car garage house on Starlight lane. Available July 1. $950 month. Long term rental only. Family area.

bsmart

brain
Aug 19, 2005
Atlanta, GA.
Hi QH do you have any photos you can post or email to me?

pcbtiger

Beach Crab
Jun 11, 2009
Interested in Starlight lane rental

3 bedroom 2 bath 1 car garage house on Starlight lane. Available July 1. $950 month. Long term rental only. Family area.

I am interested in this rental & would like like more info please. Could you please pm/email me with an address & your contact information?

quality hammer

Beach Lover
Dec 15, 2008
Info on house

I have 4 houses on this street that I rent out. I am a builder and I built 2 in 1999 and 2 in 2003. My current tenant in the house I have coming available has been in the house for 7 years. The current economic conditions have forced him to find a smaller home since most of his children have grown up and left the house. He has informed me that he will be leaving at the end of June.

The house is approx 1500 ft. A/C. The garage is extra deep and provides additional storage. It has an open floor plan with one main living area that includes kitchen and bar top. The master is 12 X 17 with walk in closet and seperate bath. The other two bed rooms are 11 X 12. It has a small screened in porch facing the street.

Starlight lane is the first right off of West Hewett road. It has city water and is on a septic tank. If you drive by and like the area you can call my office at 267-2898. I have not inspected the inside of the house in a few years and hope to do so before my tenent departs.

quality hammer

Beach Lover
Dec 15, 2008
I just got a chance to see the interior and it looks as though I will have to repaint and replace carpet so it will not be available until mid July.