• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
I am not kidding. Puppy okay after a plumber was called. Little boy wanted to wash the mud off of the puppy....I am sorry...this is way too funny!......only because the puppy is okay. Jeez....and I thought I had good stories to tell about Swafia.:D

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Sorry...didn't mean to scare anyone....but it sure got my attention too. I get DTV New York channels and just heard about it when i posted.

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
Obviously, when it come to any young child of a certain age, there need to be some parental supervision. I think all children can benefit from having a pet, and learn about themselves in the process.

The little boys intent could be considered "cute," (as in ha-ha), but I certainly hope "disturbing" plays into the very next emotion that anyone has in this incident.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
I can handle a little boy that flushes a puppy down a toilet (water, swish, dirt go bye bye) a whole lot better than the stupid grown woman in the '70s who allegedly put her poodle in the microwave to dry him after a bath. :sosad: If that actually happened.

Really, though, it's a miracle the puppy is OK. And about parental supervision - you can do everything you can do, but once they learn to crawl/walk, something is going to happen. It's those moments when you suddenly realize that you don't hear them, or if they are being quiet, they are up to something. ShallowsSquirt had two separate instances where he climbed to get stuff by moving furniture and the little Rubbermaid boxes we used for his Legos and blocks. One time it was because he wanted a pull-up diaper, which I had put in the top of his closet, instead of going potty :blush: and then there was the day when I went to the bathroom, came out and found him on top of the refrigerator. Fortunately for most kids, it's something like that you can look back and laugh at. And, the puppy is funny - since it's okay. (Bet that dog won't drink from the toilet later in life :D)

nicdeedoop

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2005
Video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0vxJXWH2Rc"]YouTube - Dyno Rod Rescue Puppy From Drain[/ame]