• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beanstalk

Beach Lover
Apr 12, 2009
OR label people!! I'm afraid to even say what I truly think for fear of being bashed! (re: politics especially!)

I want to just get off. But I can't cause I'm moving here and I want to be a part of something magical and positive! I have very high hopes!

So, what's the problem? And what are our first steps to a solution? :D

Gidget
:clap:Gidget, we too are moving to sowal, I am only a few miles from it as I type. The truth is a new community (Universe) was born when the Internet became available. Now we have real life and surreal life. This is another thread so I will stop here. The people of sowal are all good! They just seem to let their "Hair" down more on here. Besides if there was not this LOVE :love:here this blog would die! :eek:

Desso

Beach Lover
Feb 8, 2008
You are wonderful Gidget, and I know you will be quite the hit with the long-term renters with zero pride in the neighborhood. Everyone will look forward to your insight and guidance when you get to Blue Mountain Beach. I know many of those lazy people and they need another Louisiana ex-tourist to show them how it's done. Good luck.

Dia

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2008
www.imagesbydia.com
Now you are learning. If you refuse to recognize it as a problem then it obviously does not exist.

34g5b1t.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Gidget,

Two things you will learn about me:

1. I have been looking for an excuse to move to Costa Rico for years. Its about the waves. About every other month I find an issue to scream about for me to move. My wife just rolls her eyes. She knows I am full of s***!:roll:

2. I have been looking for an excuse and a way to meet Shelly for years.

It may finally come true! :D

Another thing, Sowal is a great place to live. We all get heated at times because of our love of this place. By no means would it be an intent to steer you away. You seem like a great person and I feel you will be a local in no time. Come on down and get in the mix! Just remember to not leave your stuff on the beach or throw cigarette butts out your window and life will be wonderful for you!