• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

blueflounder

Beach Comber
Jun 8, 2009
I just got this little guy, and my other dog does not get along with him at all. He gets along very well with dogs and children, it's my other dog that is too jealous. He has a lot of character and spunk. He is very loving and affectionate. He is still working on his potty training, but is doing great going outside. He comes with a leash, harness, and kennel.

bookworm

Beach Comber
May 14, 2008
I just got this little guy, and my other dog does not get along with him at all. He gets along very well with dogs and children, it's my other dog that is too jealous. He has a lot of character and spunk. He is very loving and affectionate. He is still working on his potty training, but is doing great going outside. He comes with a leash, harness, and kennel.

Is he used to being crated most of the day or has someone been with him all day long?

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Adorable!!!!

If I didn't have my Yorkie, Twinky, I'd love to adopt this, baby! Cmon all, someone please fill your heart with joy, that I'm sure, he would bring!:clap:

Amber15lyn

Beach Lover
Jun 15, 2009
I'm trying Diane! :)
But haven't got a response yet. Maybe he's already been scooped up by someone else? ...

saturnia

Beach Comber
Jun 13, 2008
Have you found a home for Dorkie yet? If not, I would like for my 2 year old granddaughter to meet him. She is an avid animal lover and unfortunatly just lost her dog in a tragic accident?