• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lois

Beach Lover
Aug 23, 2005
On the bay
Alaqua is in great need of volunteers, please consider donating some of your time .. just 2-3 hours a week would make a HUGE difference. If you can help, please contact Debbie Hannan, Volunteer Coordinator: dhannan@aarflorida.com (Must be 18 or older).

Also need help with the following:

The shelter currently has at least 7 donated appliances, i.e. washing machines, dryers, AC units, that need to be looked at to see if they even work. We're experiencing 100 degree daily temps, and the currently functioning machines are working overtime and we'll need back up appliances. If anyone knows of an appliance maintenance person that can spare some time, we sure could use that person for a couple of hours to help solve our problem.

THANKS!

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
Well, my whole family is 1700 miles away from me on my day....I have nothing to do. If you'd like to put me to work doing something today, give me a buzz as I have nothing to do. 541-4803. I'm no maytag repairman, but I get along ok tinkering, or maybe you have something else for me.

Lois

Beach Lover
Aug 23, 2005
On the bay
Well, my whole family is 1700 miles away from me on my day....I have nothing to do. If you'd like to put me to work doing something today, give me a buzz as I have nothing to do. 541-4803. I'm no maytag repairman, but I get along ok tinkering, or maybe you have something else for me.

THANKS ASH .. I'll pass your info along to Debbie and she'll be in touch with you shortly.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
Will and I found one wash machine in front of the storage shed. We hooked it up and discovered that it will need repair. It did everything but agitate. Will put in a note to the office. Will sure appreciates working out there. He talked about the place the whole time I was there.
I was glad to help. I'll be back sometime.

Lois

Beach Lover
Aug 23, 2005
On the bay
THANKS Anthony! That was extremely good of you especially on fathers day .. I was up there volunteering this morning and saw a note on one of the appliances and wondered if that was you! :D

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2007
SGB
Hey,

Can we get the contact number for Debbie?

Thanks,

dean-

Lois

Beach Lover
Aug 23, 2005
On the bay
Alaqua is in great need of volunteers, please consider donating some of your time .. just 2-3 hours a week would make a HUGE difference. If you can help, please contact Debbie Hannan, Volunteer Coordinator: dhannan@aarflorida.com

THANKS!

We're STILL in desperate need of volunteers. PLEASE HELP!