• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Since it was a Friday, then yes I assumed it was in use. Since Beachcrest is private, unless there is a public access near it, then Beachcrest should clean up their beach, if they deem it abandoned. To me it is just a matter of wrong is wrong. Destorying anything that doesn't belong to you is wrong. There are always appropriate ways and means of handling things--destruction isn't one of them. It's really just in my eyes, that some people are proud (not all) of what this lady did and it's just not right. Simple right is right and wrong is wrong. Yes the people that left their stuff was also wrong and I'm not glorifying them either.
Just curious, I know nothing about this other than what I read in a newspaper article. Do you have inside information? Did you see the person destroy other people's property? Do you know the incident took place on property claiming to be owned by BeachCrest? Sounds like you must have witnessed the incident yourself, as you have already assumed the person is guilty of massive destruction to private property.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
No -----not my church, but my maker holds everyone accountable for their actions be it large or small even those that lift up and praise wrong doings. We were all given free will.
Perhaps the people leaving all their crap on the beach should go to your church. :cool:

LuciferSam

Banned
Apr 26, 2008
Sowal
probably trying to reinforce the stereotype held among many that the turtle watch people are elitist south waltonites who are using taxpayer's money to discuss turtles over mixed drinks and quiche at alys beach. These are the same masses who are easily led to believe that led zeppelin lps played in reverse, yoga and high school plays are the gateway to hell.

darrrk siiiidded!

Majah

Beach Comber
Apr 30, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach, Fl
Perhaps the people leaving all their crap on the beach should go to your church. :cool:

Sorry I made some people mad with my comments. All of the info that I got was from the paper and you said I had made an assumption --so I agreed maybe I did. I didn't realize that me saying I think the woman was wrong in her doings would set off a tide wave of anger at me. It was just my opinion, same as others posting somewhat the same thoughts. I will also express that I mentioned before that the turtle watch people work very hard to get the word out about the turtles and how we can all help. The thread started with this woman getting arrested. That's all I was replying too.:blink:
And for the person saying my maker can kma is rude.
We all have an opinion.
P.S. everyone is welcome at our church.

Beanstalk

Beach Lover
Apr 12, 2009
We all have an opinion.

Yes and yours was welcomed as such, At least by me. I did recommend that you read the entire thread, That might have helped you understand where this thread was headed, and

And for the person saying my maker can kma is rude

Most certainly you are correct IMO. I had read in the terms of use that Racial and intentional inflammatory remarks were not allowed (If not they should). Anonymous Aliases and knowing that they can most likely get away without a personal meeting face to face allows some mental midgets to say stupid things.

P.S. everyone is welcome at our church.

Very respectable, and kind, Thank you.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sorry I made some people mad with my comments. All of the info that I got was from the paper and you said I had made an assumption --so I agreed maybe I did. I didn't realize that me saying I think the woman was wrong in her doings would set off a tide wave of anger at me. It was just my opinion, same as others posting somewhat the same thoughts. I will also express that I mentioned before that the turtle watch people work very hard to get the word out about the turtles and how we can all help. The thread started with this woman getting arrested. That's all I was replying too....

The news paper didn't state that she was guilty. You did. By your statement, you assume that she actually is guilty, since you say she was wrong. It is easy enough to believe that one's actions are right or wrong, but you have already found the lady guilty, which in my opinion, is wrong, and makes you no different than the others whom you accuse of needing to go to church.

BTW, if you are feeling anger, it is out of your own guilt. I am not angry with you. ;-)

steyou

Beach Fanatic
Feb 20, 2007
Walton County
Interesting statement of the Bible, since Christianity also preaches that all who ask, will be forgiven. Seems contradictory to me.

After a personal quick study this poster has not committed Mark 3:29. My apoligies to you and the poster and to all that I may have misled. Also, I do not beleive that the Bible has any contradictions only the application of its readers. Like me above. Sorry to get off track from this thread.

Last edited:

Beanstalk

Beach Lover
Apr 12, 2009
After a personal quick study this poster has not committed Mark 3:29. My apoligies to you and the poster and to all that I may have misled. Also, I do not beleive that the Bible has any contradictions only the application of its readers. Like me above. Sorry to get off track from this thread.

YOU ARE FORGIVEN! :lolabove:

Sorry just had to do it! Have a Blessed Day!