• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LadyChantie

Beach Comber
Mar 16, 2009
Fountain FL
101_0540.jpg
My name is Chantie and I took ownership of a 3 1/2 year old Boxer named Rocky last week. His owners were going to take him to the pound because he had chased and killed a couple of their nieghbor's chickens. So I told her to give him to me and let me see what I could do to find him a home instead of taking him to the pound and risk getting him euthanized.

Rocky is:
Very playful
has lots of energy
loves getting and giving hugs and kisses
is great with other dogs (The owner before me had 6 other dogs in their house, big and small)
rides in a car very good, will stay in the back seat unless you call him tot he front.
Crate and house trained
Able to be studded out for up to $800

With Rocky I will include his crate, collar, leash, remaining food and treats, a food storage container, and a magazine strictly devoted to Boxers, and toys. I spent almost $300 the day I got Rocky getting things for him, I would just simply like my money back. I will also incude his AKC papers and shot records.
You can contact me at 850-625-7644.

Last edited:

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
He's doggone cute. Surely someone has room for just one more. Not me, but someone.