• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

austintx89

Beach Comber
May 24, 2009
Hi everyone,

We vacationed in SoWal early this summer for the very first time and fell in love with the place!! Now, we're wanting to see if it's feasible to buy an investment property there. Please let me know if you can recommend a Realtor who is honest and has lots of knowledge of the SoWal neighborhoods...and who has been in the area for a while.

Thanks so much!

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Hi everyone,

We vacationed in SoWal early this summer for the very first time and fell in love with the place!! Now, we're wanting to see if it's feasible to buy an investment property there. Please let me know if you can recommend a Realtor who is honest and has lots of knowledge of the SoWal neighborhoods...and who has been in the area for a while.

Thanks so much!

God help your PM inbox:funn:

BonTempsBungalow

Beach Comber
May 12, 2009
Hi everyone,

Thanks so much!

We recently made a purchase with Nancy Norris. She did a great job for us and is very familiar with the area.

850-865-0749
nancy@destinhomesource.com

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Hi everyone,

Thanks so much!

:welcome:...get down there and buy something! We need some Austinites to keep it weird in sowal!

skunky...:rotfl:

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
Hi everyone,

Thanks so much!

Extremely pleased with:

lovethatflorida.com

Good luck!

G

Last edited: