• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Tiffany_2009

Beach Comber
Jun 29, 2009
Oregon
Hi! I'm Tiffany, I moved to Oregon from the "big city" of NY about a year ago and have broadened my horizons with a whole new life of the great outdoors! Hoping to find some great tips about camping, hunting and fishing ect. I have already posted about a new mosquito spray I just purchased, hoping to help others that don't like smelly harmful sprays but HATE those pesky bugs! :D

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Hey Tiffany! :welcome: It's funny you're in Oregon experiencing the great Outdoors. A good friend of mine visited there last year and was inspired by the outdoors as well. Enjoy Oregon...I hear it's magnificent. :wave:

Tiffany_2009

Beach Comber
Jun 29, 2009
Oregon
Thanks! I love it! It's definitely way different then my life in NYC but it's very peaceful and relaxing! I used to think I was worldly but now I am learning that I have so much more to learn about haha!

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
Hi! I'm Tiffany, I moved to Oregon from the "big city" of NY about a year ago and have broadened my horizons with a whole new life of the great outdoors! Hoping to find some great tips about camping, hunting and fishing ect. I have already posted about a new mosquito spray I just purchased, hoping to help others that don't like smelly harmful sprays but HATE those pesky bugs! :D

:welcome:

What part of Oregon are you living in ? I spent five days in Portland last year and I look forward to visiting other parts of Oregon in the near future.

Walton Outdoors

Beach Fanatic
Oct 8, 2008
www.WaltonOutdoors.com

Hi Tiffany,
Oregon is beautiful, wide open spaces and much to explore outdoors. I spent a week out there last fall. Of course this area is beautiful as well, in a different way. If you are interested in SoWal, you've come to the right place. There is also lots to explore in the rest of Walton County too. Check out the link below for outdoor activities in our area and some stories about the beautiful place we call paradise!

Tiffany_2009

Beach Comber
Jun 29, 2009
Oregon
:welcome:

What part of Oregon are you living in ? I spent five days in Portland last year and I look forward to visiting other parts of Oregon in the near future.

I live in Southern Oregon, Klamath Falls. It's right on the border of Cali and oddly enough I still haven't been there even though it has been almost a year! I also haven't been to Portland yet :dunno: I'm slowly making my way through Oregon...there is alot to see! :D

Tiffany_2009

Beach Comber
Jun 29, 2009
Oregon
Hi Tiffany,
Oregon is beautiful, wide open spaces and much to explore outdoors. I spent a week out there last fall. Of course this area is beautiful as well, in a different way. If you are interested in SoWal, you've come to the right place. There is also lots to explore in the rest of Walton County too. Check out the link below for outdoor activities in our area and some stories about the beautiful place we call paradise!

Thank you, I will definitely check out the link...I love Florida but the humidity is something I can do without. I never realised the difference between the east coast and west coast humidity was so drastic until I moved here last summer! From the pics I can see Walton County is beautiful...I hope to be able to visit one day soon! :D

Tripinbrums

Beach Comber
May 21, 2009
Oh, I would love to go to Astoria. We have looked into a cruise that goes to the Pacific Northwest. It is beautiful!!