• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

audie

fartblossom
May 15, 2005
deep fried lobster tail at marlin grill is yummalicious.

my husband's grilled filet cooked on the big green egg :D

mhennessy

Beach Comber
Jul 6, 2009
I tend to think it's not so much of "what" the item was (considering it was good in the first place), but it's where it was consumed.

Best hotdog: At old Yankee Stadium
Best sandwich: Under a tree in a park in France
Best beer: Oktoberfest
Best seafood: Plate of mussels at Pike's Place Market, Seattle
Best ice cream: Chocolate Gelato at Piazza Navona, Rome

The list goes on and on.

Now... I am biased (I work for San Gelato Cafe Corporate... where we actually make authentic gelato and sorbet daily here in florida). The owners came over from Italy 12 years ago, and were the first in United States history to have the true authentic Italian equipment to make this product approved. MEANING that there are many gelato products out there in the states, that may or may not actually hold true to the centuries old tradition of what IS gelato and sorbetto.

I urge you to try San Gelato's chocolate gelato. I urge you to try the pistachio. They are VERY VERY good. I promise. I try them all day long (one of the perks of this job) and they are STILL amazing.

If you dont like them- let me know- if you do like them, let me know! either way ... just try it out! :)

San Gelato Café - An Italian Moment.

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
Tokyo: Inakaya -- robatayaki
Barcelona: Gorria -- Valle del Roncal lamb
Osaka: Kobe Steak House -- steak with carmelized garlic
Barcelona: Bottafumeiro -- Orio evergreen oak charcoal barbecued grouper
Rome: Trattoria del Pantheon da Fortunata -- fried zucchini flowers
Paris: Le Pr? Catalan -- L'Os a Moelle (beef marrow)
New Orleans: K-Paul's -- blackend beef tenders debris, chicken and sausage gumbo, chicken and seafood jambalaya, mirliton pirogue stuffed with shrimp and andouille
New Orleans: Commander's Palace -- turtle soup, fish in pecan butter
Hanover, Germany: Train station -- bratwurst
My house: barbequed shrimp, red beans and rice, cherry pound cake, beef tenderloin infused with garlic and basil, daughter's bruschetta, daughter's chicken tacos, daughter's fish tacos and jalapeno cole slaw

WOW - what a traveler you are! FANTASTIC!! Lucky you!! :D

G