• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

dragonfly1

Beach Lover
Aug 20, 2007
Seagrove on the Beach is the most polite agency we have used in all of the time that we have been renting along 30A....They actually act like they appreciate your business....check them out.......We have used them twice now and both times it has been a good experience!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Just in case, they are located in a one story building. If it's got two stories you are in the wrong place and about to get screwed.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Thanks Beachgrl !!!! I am one of the partners in the business, but all the credit goes to Gary, Nelda and Ann who are awesome and really care about people!

dragonfly1

Beach Lover
Aug 20, 2007
service

Thanks Beachgrl !!!! I am one of the partners in the business, but all the credit goes to Gary, Nelda and Ann who are awesome and really care about people!

Ann was the one who helped me this past weekend.....refreshing to be treated so well.....:D

cozy220

Beach Comber
Mar 19, 2007
Seagrove on the Beach Rocks!!

Haven't been to our unit yet but Nelda has been sweet as pie!

So helpful, generous with their help and their rental policy for cancellations, etc. is #1 as far as I am concerned! No monkey business, jump through the loops, etc. Just felt like hometown business.

Two weeks from today I'll be on my way....CAN'T WAIT!

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Ann, Nelda and Gary--they are the best!

Tripinbrums

Beach Comber
May 21, 2009
Yes, love Seagrove on the Beach too!

I think that they are one of the nicest also. We just came back last Sun. from Beachside condos, and we rented with them. Nelda was very polite every time we called.