• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DavidD

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2008
Seagrove
www.davidDdesign.com
I've known Klaus for a long time but only tried out the Klaus Burger this week. First off, I should mention that I walked in with my family about fifteen minutes to close (shame on me!) but Klaus welcomed us with open arms and didn't whine like some other restauranteur might; second, my family is composed of two and vegetarians and two omnivores, so there's usually custom orders involved; and last but far from least, the food was great! I loved the Klaus Burger - it had the unique spices that made it different, but really nicely so. And it wasn't too different as to make it hard to define as a burger. And when I finished the six inch tall burger, I didn't feel like there was an anvil in my stomach. Klaus made my wife a vegetable and cheese sandwich that was as big as the burger and she said it was delicious. Good job Klaus! I'll be back for sure!

IRIETYMES

Beach Lover
Jul 9, 2007
WOW! WOW! JUst WOW! A new burger and "all else" place in Grayton (even though it is new Grayton not old Grayton), and with homemade tasting ice cream? I am all over it beginning 7/3. All OVER IT!

piscesranch

Beach Crab
Mar 23, 2008
So happy to see all the GREAT reviews for Klaus! We went there on opening day and I had the Klaus Burger...it was HUGE! I could only eat half (of course, saved the other half for my dinner ;o) The burger was FABULOUS!!! We're going this Sunday and can't wait to try their ice-cream...especially after all the wonderful comments! Rock on, Klaus! peace and blessings to you and yours, Cathi's Sista, JamieLee

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Yes, Klaus is a great guy!

I placed a to-go order at his place 2 weeks ago. I was surprised at the decent beer selection so I drank one while I waited. They did a very nice job boxing everything up for me to eat it while watching the sunset on Grayton Beach...

The Klaus Burger was very satisfying- good portion and taste. The spice/sauce he uses is top notch. My favorite thing about it is that it is nothing like any other burger on 30a (besides the fact that it is meat on a bun)...

I was almost scared away by the "Best Burger in the Universe" sign he has out there on 283. It sets way too high of expectations. My suggestion is for him to change it to "second best burger in the universe" and then refuse to let anyone who asks know where the first best burger in the universe is...

;)

Last edited:

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
I saw a scooter on 393 yesterday with the company name on it. They must be doing delivery.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I love a good burger, so I feel the need to add my $.03 to this question if Klaus has the best burger. I've ordered the Klaus Burger only once, and my thought was, "if I wanted a meatloaf sandwich, I would have ordered a meatloaf sandwich." My "burger" was more like a meatloaf patty. Yes, it was a lot of meat, but it tasted as though it was steamed, rather than grilled. Very soft (mushy) feeling patty.

That said, I've heard several other people say they love it. I just prefer a little density in my burgers and much prefer grilled burgers.