• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

austintx89

Beach Comber
May 24, 2009
Another question for y'all...to help me narrow down the Realtor list. Since this would be an investment property, is there a particular Realtor who is really good at assessing the rental market, rates, appreciation value, etc...helping us crunch the numbers to see if it makes good financial sense to purchase a rental?

Thanks!!!

IRIETYMES

Beach Lover
Jul 9, 2007
Garner Chandler without a doubt - we've purchased two with her and she is outstanding. Knows the area, husband owns Yellow Fin, has kids in school and is smart, cute and funny...did I mention smart?

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Another question for y'all...to help me narrow down the Realtor list. Since this would be an investment property, is there a particular Realtor who is really good at assessing the rental market, rates, appreciation value, etc...helping us crunch the numbers to see if it makes good financial sense to purchase a rental?

Thanks!!!

...I'd have my doubts about any Realtor who can crunch the numbers on a vacation rental in the present market and come up with numbers in the black. Even if you pay cash, you need to make sure that they factor in the lost opportunity costs.