• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Russ&Kimberly

Beach Lover
May 7, 2008
Seagrove
We are originally from MS but lived in OK for the last several years. We came down here Feb 2008 for a month and stayed six months. We love it here. We finally have been able to move here permanent.

I am an IT Consultant (computer guy) and Kimberly makes the best Hot Tamales you have ever tasted. I guess we are networking our skills in the Destin, PCB, and 30A areas.

We have a Yorkie named Gumbo. We need to find a good groomer. Does anyone have any recomendations?

We are so glad to be a part of your community.

Thanks for having us...

Russ and Kimberly
918-808-5996 russ.pylant@gmail.com

mvy

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2008
Call Becky at Snips and Clips - 850-441-7873 or 850-267-1947. She is wonderful.

mpalumbo7866

Beach Comber
Aug 12, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
We are originally from MS but lived in OK for the last several years. We came down here Feb 2008 for a month and stayed six months. We love it here. We finally have been able to move here permanent.

I am an IT Consultant (computer guy) and Kimberly makes the best Hot Tamales you have ever tasted. I guess we are networking our skills in the Destin, PCB, and 30A areas.

We have a Yorkie named Gumbo. We need to find a good groomer. Does anyone have any recomendations?

We are so glad to be a part of your community.

Thanks for having us...

Russ and Kimberly
918-808-5996 russ.pylant@gmail.com
call pat at pawpaws 850-267-1439, awesome-grooming,boarding, doggie daycare and doggie rescue.check out her wbsite pawpawspets.com