• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beanstalk

Beach Lover
Apr 12, 2009
2 semi-retired adults, responsible. Looking for 2 bedrooms 2 bath in Sowal area. We have two small Jack Russell?s who are also semi-retired. We do not want the seasonal traffic next door. Quiet Peaceful area. We can and most likely add to the social life in the area as we are both very community minded. He is a professional "Nut" and she (Her) all who meet her love her.
Please contact us here, via PM. We are real Live lets have fun type people who enjoy life and what?s around us. Landlord must be honest and prompt with tenets needs. Non-smoking non-drinking preferred. Long-term lease possible only if Landlords references provide positive feedback. Will consider purchase option if Property and Landowner meet our expectations.

bdowney

Beach Comber
Dec 23, 2008
2 semi-retired adults, responsible. Looking for 2 bedrooms 2 bath in Sowal area. We have two small Jack Russell?s who are also semi-retired. We do not want the seasonal traffic next door. Quiet Peaceful area. We can and most likely add to the social life in the area as we are both very community minded. He is a professional "Nut" and she (Her) all who meet her love her.
Please contact us here, via PM. We are real Live lets have fun type people who enjoy life and what?s around us. Landlord must be honest and prompt with tenets needs. Non-smoking non-drinking preferred. Long-term lease possible only if Landlords references provide positive feedback. Will consider purchase option if Property and Landowner meet our expectations.

I have a 3-2 steps from the beach in Seagrove. Looking for long term rental. Rate negotiable. For property information, check out the house on Vrbo.com - Vicky's Retreat - owner listing 242439.

bdowney

Beach Comber
Dec 23, 2008
I have a 3-2 steps from the beach in Seagrove. Looking for long term rental. Rate negotiable. For property information, check out the house on Vrbo.com - Vicky's Retreat - owner listing 242439.

Beanstalk

Beach Lover
Apr 12, 2009
We are here, Looking, PM me if your interested. Loved the Fireworks last night on the beach! LTR wanted 2-2 Min. If our expectations are met we will gladly pay lease out front. Serious and respectable landlords need only reply. Reading comprehension would be helpful, I ask again PM me only. Thank you

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Beanstalk, you have posted your requirements like a Landlord would. Can you please clarify: are you wanting a landlord who doesn't smoke or drink; what references do you want? Past tenants or present vendors? And, I'd gladly take an annual payment from you and have my accountant perform the proper accrual on my ledgers. What discount are you looking for in exchange for your annual payment?

Thanks!