• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bloominorchid

Beach Comber
Jul 6, 2008
SOWAL paradise
And you didn't answer mine. Guess we are even

I did not call anyone a name - assigned a Mayberry character to unnamed people.

I kind of resent their lack of action, professionalism and results.

Just my opinion.
Posted via Mobile Device

The answer to your 4 questions is yes, yes,yes, yes.

Again I ask you why do you call county workers derogetory names? The excuses you have given me are really invalid. Couldnt you just say you resent their lack of action, professionalism and results and leave it at that. Do you have to go the extra mile and get personal?

Interested Girl

Beach Fanatic
Aug 15, 2008
The answer to your 4 questions is yes, yes,yes, yes.

Again I ask you why do you call county workers derogetory names? The excuses you have given me are really invalid. Couldnt you just say you resent their lack of action, professionalism and results and leave it at that. Do you have to go the extra mile and get personal?

You think Goober, Gomer Barney and Aunt B are deragatory? They have to be four of the most beloved characters in TV history.

Now Larry, Darryl and Darryl would be different.

View attachment 13530

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
You think Goober, Gomer Barney and Aunt B are deragatory? They have to be four of the most beloved characters in TV history.

Now Larry, Darrell and Darrell would be different.
Posted via Mobile Device

Although Larry, Darrell and Darrell were funny:lol:

Interested Girl

Beach Fanatic
Aug 15, 2008
Looks like Here4Good and I have the same question, IG. And, I agree with what idlewind has to say about you perhaps abusing the SO. I can't imagine that you would call the SO on the 4th of July with all the people in town, many people who have been out drinking all day and take the SO away from protecting the safety of citizens for a code infraction...unless, of course, the infraction had your life/home in danger. I do not understand if CE was going to work weekends, that this day, of all days, would be a day off. :dunno:

Methinks IG is a part of the good old boy and interested girl club. ;-)

If Code Enforcement took the day off - who you gonna call Ghost Busters ?

:bang:

Interested Girl

Beach Fanatic
Aug 15, 2008
Although Larry, Darrell and Darrell were funny:lol:

Yep Funny as ???? , but definitely not beloved.

Hey FF2 which days of the year do all of the fire fighters in Walton County take the day off at the same time ?

Last edited:

kycats1

Beach Comber
Oct 31, 2006
Glad it worked for you, but that is not my experience. I have no respect for them due to their lack of skills,effectiveness and timely respone.

Got a problem call Sheriff Mike.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sheriff Mike has over 150 deputies versus 4 code enforcement officers and a manager. YOU ARE A WITCH!!! They must have enforced a code on your precious edgewater condo??

Interested Girl

Beach Fanatic
Aug 15, 2008
Sheriff Mike has over 150 deputies versus 4 code enforcement officers and a manager.YOU ARE A WITCH!!! They must have enforced a code on your precious edgewater condo??

I do not have,own,rent or live at Edgewater.

Posted via Mobile Device

Yep Funny as ???? , but definitely not beloved.

Hey FF2 which days of the year do all of the fire fighters in Walton County take the day off at the same time ?

Have you examined the budgets of the fire depts ( north and south) or the sheriff? Compared their size to CE's? If you want 24/7 service from CE, as these other groups, you better be prepared for a substantial increase in your property taxes.

If you ( like I) do not want to pay higher taxes so that a CE officer can ride around looking for errant yard sale signs at 3 AM, then I suggest you might want to scale back your expectations. As currently designed CE is supposed to respond to violations after the fact, something that can easily wait for regular business hours. I have never heard of someone dying because a tree was cut in error or a sign was erected in the wrong place. The Sheriff and Fire people should be reserved for criminal or life/death situations, not someone's displeasure at what their neighbor is doing on their property. :yikes: