• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bsullie

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
Seacrest Florida
We're new to the area and wondered if there is good/better/best place to buy a quality mattress. Prices tend to be all over the map, but is there one good place for value for the money? Thanks!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
:welcome:

I have bought several at the mattress outlet on the north side of 98 just west of silver sands in Miramar Beach. Not the big warehouse place but the smaller one before that.

MAP

Last edited:
kurt said:
:welcome:

I have bought several at the mattress outlet on the north side of 98 just west of silver sands in Miramar Beach. Not the big warehouse place but the smaller one before that.

MAP
Ditto. We're quite pleased. We bought all of our mattresses there. For example, we got two king sets (mismatched, but who cares since the mattress pad covers it) for $500 each. They sleep as well as the $2000 king set in the guest room at our GA home. Now if you want one of those thick, pillow-top mattresses, you'll have to pay more. But my husband has back problems from years of playing basketball, so he can't sleep on that type of mattress because they're too soft.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
When we needed one for the guest room, we looked all over the place between 30-A and FWB, and finally went with one from Haverty's furniture in Shalimar. Reasonable prices, and everytihing there is fresh and new and stored in a climate-controlled warehouse until delivery. There were a couple of mattress-only shops that just kind of gave off a kind of off feeling to me.

bsullie

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
Seacrest Florida
beachmouse said:
When we needed one for the guest room, we looked all over the place between 30-A and FWB, and finally went with one from Haverty's furniture in Shalimar. Reasonable prices, and everytihing there is fresh and new and stored in a climate-controlled warehouse until delivery. There were a couple of mattress-only shops that just kind of gave off a kind of off feeling to me.

I know what you mean which is one reason why I was curious as to what's out there. We've had good luck with Haverty's in Dallas and will keep your comments in mind. Thanks! :D