• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Available for Immediate Occupancy!

2BR/2.5BA all appliances, pool, hottub, minutes walk to the beach. Great community.

Please send a PM and will give you details.

ascrivner

Beach Comber
May 31, 2009
Hi, is this house still available and for one year lease? If so, can you please tell me how much, location and send pictures? Thank so much, Anne

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
cosmosbreeze, kkryan and acrivner: we have sent you all private messages through sowal.com

Please get back to us and let us know when you want to see the home.

Thank you and have a great day!

ascrivner

Beach Comber
May 31, 2009
Ok, lets see if this will work. My previous msg to you is gone.
Can you send me pictures of your home, inside and out to my email address, ascrivner@comcast.net?
I will be moving to your area soon, but still looking at homes. I can possibly visit Seagrove end of next week, but I also have a friend that lives in Blue Mountain Beach that can look at your home for me sooner than that. You can reach me anytime on my cell 832-444-8373 and home 936-271-4863.

Hopefully, I can see your photos and talk to you soon. And I hope this message reaches you. Thank you so much.

Anne

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Is this still available? I dont know how to pm/ What is the monthly rent?

We sent you a private message (PM) and it is in your inbox under notifications. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you.

MHufty

Beach Comber
Jul 13, 2009
SRB - 30A
Rentals

Good Morning,

Do you have anymore properties available to rent around October time frame? Looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom for my family. We currently live off 30A by Goat Feathers. Daughter will be attending Van Butler, so we would like to stay in the area. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Meghan

Available for Immediate Occupancy!

2BR/2.5BA all appliances, pool, hottub, minutes walk to the beach. Great community.

Please send a PM and will give you details.