• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Margaret

Beach Comber
Jun 4, 2009
Hey Gidget! We moved here about 2 years ago (I grew up in Louisiana) anyway, welcome!
Good news on your house maybe being completed in December! I sell kitchen appliances; all major brands (including laundry)..I'd love to quote the job! We are very price competitive, install and service as well.
Please keep me in mind, and let me know if I can help!
Thanks!
Margaret Walden/GM Appliance
(located in Lovelace Interiors, next to the McDonalds)
850-596-3258
gmappliance.com

sullygromo

Beach Lover
Jan 22, 2008
Congrats!

we just moved our family to BMB 6 weeks ago....it is even better than we imagined living here!!!!

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
Awwww thanks again for all the welcoming posts!! :wave:

So far we have:

Gone to DMV and got our tags and driver's licensees (excellent experience - no hassle)

Guess which plate we picked out? :D I also spend HOURS getting the Louisiana dirt and grime off our old Honda - living on a dirt road has taken its toll!

We also unpacked and hung pictures and got our doggie beach tag for Natasha.

I also had my first dip in the Gulf and my first run this morning - it has been a week since I ran. The bruise on my arse from tumbling out of U-haul is getting better thank goodness! I can't believe I did that. :roll:

Is anyone going to the potluck at the community garden on Wednesday? I hope to go!

See you guys
Gidget

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
Where is the community garden? We just moved here three weeks ago as well....Finally.

Hi!! :wave:

Here's the info I got in an email:

EAT LOCAL in the garden wednesday 7/22!!!

hi everyone!
wanted to give you the juicy details of our wednesday night rendezvous before too much longer!
actually i wanted to make sure i got it to you before this saturday's farmer's market so you can get your goodies!
(farmer's market is every saturday from 8-noon in seaside behind the raw and juicy airstream!!!!)

so -
this coming wednesday july 22
5:30 - 7:30
at the
seaside community garden!

a perfect place to finally get together and enjoy not only the treats of the season, but also to appreciate the garden that has grown with such love!

if anyone has any questions please feel free to call or email!

pass this along to anyone who you think might be interested!
FYI - there is live music in the amphitheatre starting at 7! it will be fun, this is also a good reason to walk, bike, or carpool if possible!

see you then!
christin

Hope that helps!

G