• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bluz

Beach Lover
Apr 28, 2009
Super-surprised someone has not posted about this yet (or maybe they did, and I just didn't find it), but if you weren't at Seaside this past Wednesday evening, you missed the best band that at least I have seen in the past 4 years.

Bring Big Sam and His Boy's back pronto!

Big Sam will be back with his Funky Nation on Thursday August 13 at BLUZ!!!

SharonVaughn

Beach Comber
Feb 21, 2008
Seacrest Beach
I am SOOOO upset... I got so excited when I noticed this post and thought it was this wednesday... I was experiencing some serious New Orleans homesickness and really could've used that! I guess I will suffer until August 13th!

Bluz

Beach Lover
Apr 28, 2009
I am SOOOO upset... I got so excited when I noticed this post and thought it was this wednesday... I was experiencing some serious New Orleans homesickness and really could've used that! I guess I will suffer until August 13th!

you are in luck for some good New Orleans music this weekend. Gravy will be at Bluz this Saturday night August 1st.

cheesehead

Beach Lover
Jul 28, 2008
30a
Who ever missed the concert last Wednesday eve missed a really good concert. Played to the kids, and the "bigger" kids were up front dancing away. No breaks til they finished. kudo's to whoever brought them in. Could've brought them in for the 4th.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Who ever missed the concert last Wednesday eve missed a really good concert. Played to the kids, and the "bigger" kids were up front dancing away. No breaks til they finished. kudo's to whoever brought them in. Could've brought them in for the 4th.

The kudos go to Adam Shiland, who is the event guru of Seaside. Both visitors and locals are noticing that there are more fun events and great music than ever before. Adam definitely qualifies as a rock star.