• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbt30UnzRWw"]YouTube - Devo "Whip It"[/nomedia]

NotDeadYet

Beach Fanatic
Jul 7, 2007
A couple of days after the Fourth of July, I went walking in the forest in Blue Mtn. On the way back I cleaned up a mess left behind- a dozen or more whippets, balloon bits, food wrappers, the package for a newly-purchased tent (the stakes were left behind, I kept those as spares for my own tent), lot of leavings around a camp fire. Guess someone had an interesting Fourth........

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Doesn't everyone's family do this at holiday dinners after the pieces of pie are all whip-creamed up? Like, "Hey kids, listen to how funny grammy's voice sounds :rotfl: when she sucks the nitrous oxide out of the whipped cream can."

I know our family has gotten quite a few belly laughs over the years doing this at our holiday dessert table. After Pictionary faded out of style, we weren't left with much else to do, I guess.:dunno:

My family uses real whipped cream and just drinks heavily. Even the idea of Grandma Scooterbug having aerosol whipped cream in the house is appalling. :blink:

nodilberthere

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2007
My first boyfriend-- who was 19, drove a loud candy apple red Challenger and looked exactly like Tom Petty :love: --took me to a head shop on our first date. He proceeded to buy a case of silver canisters and a pack of really long green balloons. I was a 16 year old nerd. I was scared to DEATH. I thought the balloons were condoms and had no idea what he wanted to do with the canisters.:eek: