• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

pizzaeater

Beach Comber
Mar 30, 2007
I can't find any mommy and me, gymboree or ANY thing for my 14 month and I to go to. We desperately need some activities. The beach and pool are not cutting it. HELP! Does any one know of any groups?

Seagrovedude

Beach Lover
May 30, 2006
Go to www.meetup.com and search for Emerald Coast Mommies group. You may have to narrow your search down to parenting first. This is an awesome group of ladies with little ones who do activities on and around 30A.

jayhawk

Beach Comber
Sep 1, 2009
Also curious about mom groups in area?

My husband and I and our 1 year old son are going to be moving to the area in the next few months. I was curious if you were able to contact the Santa Rosa Beach Mommies? I have sent a couple of messages to the organizer and have not heard back. I have some concerns about moving to the area and not knowing any other moms with little kids, so any information you have found I would be grateful for. Best -Tracy

sullygromo

Beach Lover
Jan 22, 2008
Tracey:

We moved here in June, and it turns out that the organizer is our neighbor. They definitely get together...I think there's one this thurs @ the Santa Rosa Beach Club....