• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Foodlover

Beach Fanatic
Oct 15, 2006
South Walton
Marc Harris & Natasha Johnson will be performing at Shorty's tonight beginning at 7PM . . . :clap:

Come out and enjoy great Music, Food, Drink, and Sushi!

Shorty's Surfside and Topside
Corner of DeFuniak St and Hotz Ave
(63 Hotz Avenue)
Grayton Beach, FL 32459

Phone: 850-468-0417
http://www.shortyssurfside.com/home.html

Thanks!
Henry and Staff

Last edited by a moderator:

lk

Beach Comber
May 2, 2008
Here is a little taste of some of the stuff these two have been working on.... Should be a funn show.

YouTube - Tasha n Marc Dream Away

LOVE this! Where else are they playing? and give me the Shorty's review...what's the vibe there? menu? Have some friends coming in soon and would like to check it out and hear some good music as a bonus! thanks!

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
LOVE this! Where else are they playing? and give me the Shorty's review...what's the vibe there? menu? Have some friends coming in soon and would like to check it out and hear some good music as a bonus! thanks!

The vibe is awesome. Great food and Sushi! They sounded really good. Tasha has a beautiful voice!. Billie Holiday meets Bonnie Ratt. That video does not really show off as that was just a Little practice. I saw here Friday night with full band (Mojo Rising) and they all rocked it out. Shorty's is a little lower key but a real good time! Check it out! This little girl has grown up to be an incredible singer! :clap: