• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

RosemaryB

Beach Lover
Jan 8, 2009
Guest Services Agent

Come Grow With Us
Full Time
Part Time

Rosemary Beach, Northwest Florida?s premiere Gulf front community, is currently accepting applications for Guest Services Agents in the Cottage Rental department.

Applicants must possess excellent customer service and communication skills, professional appearance and the ability to work flexible hours. Hospitality experience helpful, but not necessary. Duties include assisting guests in selecting and reserving vacation homes and assisting guests with arrival and departure. Weekends and holidays a must! EOE Rosemary Beach Cottage Rental Company. Email resume to jessica@rosemarybeach.com.

We Offer the Following:

Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance

Life Insurance

Paid Vacations

Paid Holidays

COME BUILD A CAREER WITH US!!

property services

Beach Comber
May 23, 2009
Panama City Beach, FL
Perfect Person for the job

Hello,:D

My name is Teresa Borges and I am very interested in the position. I do have a ton of customer service experience. I owned my own company for 10 years, and sold real estate in Arizona for over 9 years. I also did property management for the last year before moving here to Florida. I would love to send my resume and set up an interview.
Thank You for your time and consideration.

Teresa Borges

realtee@knology.net

or (850) 502-9618 cell
or (850) 249-4988 home