• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kdub

Beach Comber
Apr 26, 2009
Cozy 4 bedroom 2 bath home with large yard across from Eastern Lake, right off the bike path on beautiful scenic hwy. 30A. The yard is part fenced and very shaded with lots of old growth trees & small garden! Fire pit and outside shower. Upstairs bedroom/ Large finished attic. A very short walk to beach. Great location. Pets are OK. You have the option of unfurnished for 1200.00 a month or furnished 1500.00 a month. First & last months rent to move in. Available mid-Sept. 6 month lease min.

Thanks

bchbabe

Beach Comber
Nov 12, 2007
Sounds great- how can someone get in touch with you and do you have any pictures of the house?

kdub

Beach Comber
Apr 26, 2009
I've had a lot of inquires through private messages. Sorry I have no pictures. If you send me a PM, I'll send you the address so you can do a drive by, until the current tenants move around the end of Aug. Should be ready for showing in Sept.
Thanks for your interest.

russrich

Beach Comber
May 8, 2006
LTR Inquiry

My brother & his family are looking for a LT rental in this area. Is it still available? You can PM me with pics (if you have any) & address. How many sq ft?
thanks

Nyla

Beach Crab
Aug 17, 2009
Rental

Hi -
Is the rental house still available? If so, can you please send me the address so I can check out location?
Thanks,
Chelsey

ROXANNE

Beach Crab
Aug 19, 2009
Miramar Beach, FL
Cozy 4 bedroom 2 bath home with large yard across from Eastern Lake, right off the bike path on beautiful scenic hwy. 30A. The yard is part fenced and very shaded with lots of old growth trees & small garden! Fire pit and outside shower. Upstairs bedroom/ Large finished attic. A very short walk to beach. Great location. Pets are OK. You have the option of unfurnished for 1200.00 a month or furnished 1500.00 a month. First & last months rent to move in. Available mid-Sept. 6 month lease min.

Thanks

Very interested. Could you please email me pics and the address? Looking to move in Oct 1. What are you asking for a deposit. And would a small pet be okay. Do not have one yet, but looking to purchase a small (around 5-10 lbs) puppy who will be well trained.

Thank you!

Roxanne -- STARLITEFILTER@AOL.COM

kdub

Beach Comber
Apr 26, 2009
This house is available and will be ready on Oct. 1st.

I sent a PM to all who inquired about the address to do a drive-by.
Thanks!