• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Tripinbrums

Beach Comber
May 21, 2009
New FSU fan!!

Our family friend is # 79 David Spurlock. He is an awesome kid from Murfreesboro, TN. We have only been to see him play in Atlanta. Hopefully we can get to a game at FSU this year. We have never watched that much college ball, but we love it now. I think more than the NFL!!:clap:

GaDawg

Beach Comber
Jan 23, 2008
Athens,Ga
You can count on Ohio State and Notre Dame being ranked no matter what their past records are. I can understand Ohio State,but Notre Dame ??? Come on !!!!!!:dunno:

When, oh when will the national pundits stop ranking Ohio State in the top 10? How many major bowl butt-kickings must they endure before we admit that the conference is, well, a little down lately?

The Big 10 was what, 1-6 in bowls last year, and that's counting such high-stakes games as the Champs Sports Bowl.

MaryAnne

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2005
Looking forward to a few games at Baylor this season. We root for Arkansas when they are on television. It's so hard to get decent seats at a Hogs game and then there is the traffic and finding lodging that's not 45 minutes away.

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
this is old but it cracks me up.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7TxIMAwc1k"]YouTube - Auburn Fans heckle Jay Jacobs over decision to hire Gene Chizik[/ame]

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
pick'em?